Drivers for Bitland Dual Accelerometer

Hi,

I'm trying to use Linux on a Lenovo Yoga 300 and can't get the
accelerometer running. It was suggested at
https://github.com/hadess/iio-sensor-proxy/issues/83#issuecomment-220399560
that I contact this mailing list as no driver seems to exist yet.

The device in question is an accelerometer from "Bitland Corporation"
with the APCI ID "DUAL250E".

Windows drivers seem to be available at
http://driverlibs.com/download/Dual-Accelerometer.

I wonder if somebody possibly has the same problem and/or would be
interested in helping getting this to work.

Sincerely,

Lasse Schuirmann

lasse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://coala-analyzer.org/ - http://viperdev.io/ - http://gitmate.com/