Re: iio_interrupt_trigger

The problem is that you can't really instantiate the
iio-interrupt-trigger
from the devicetree. IIO is a software concept, there is no hardware
associated with it that you could describe in the devicetree.

I managed to execute the 'iio_interrupt_trigger' ISR by executing 'generic_handle_irq(intnr)' out of my PWM ISR - it works but its ugly.

For 'intnr' I used a gpio interrupt number on which I registerd the platform data for 'iio_interrupt_trigger' inside the 'pwm-imx' driver.

I also tried to share the same intnr for 'iio_interrupt_trigger' and the pwm but this did not work.

Is it possible to get a software INT Nr somehow istead of a gpio interrupt?

Btw:
generic_buffer from 4.1.y
	works well on 4.1.y and 4.2.y kernel,

whereas generic_buffer from 4.2.y and v4.3-rc6
	gives following error on a 4.2.y

"Problem reading scan element information
     diag /sys/bus/iio/devices/iio:device0
"

thx Matthias