Re: Industrial I/O presentation at LinuxCon Europe

Daniel Baluta schrieb am 09.10.2015 um 11:06:
> Hi all,
>
> This Monday I presented an introduction to IIO at LinuxCon.
>
> The slides can be found here:
>
> * https://www.overleaf.com/articles/industrial-i-slash-o/dmqjqpzswtvb.pdf
>
> and soon they will be uploaded to Linux foundation site.

Awesome. Looks very good overall. But before uploading to Linux foundation,
please consider the following remarks (I hope my brief notes make sense to you):

Page 10: IIO_CHAN_PROCESSED => IIO_CHAN_INFO_PROCESSED
Page 16: temp_channel => accel_channels? fill empty comment, IIO_CPU => IIO_LE?
Page 21: several io => iio, highlighted "enable" in last line intended?
Pages 20 and 25: deprecate terms "top half" and "bottom half" (IIRC there is now
handler [h] for timing critical IRQ handling and thread [th] for uncritical work)?

Thanks,

Hartmut