Re: Regarding generic_buffer.c Application for Android

On Thu, Apr 9, 2015 at 11:26 PM, Jonathan Cameron <jic23@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Not as such. However it is certainly curious that you have them missing.
> These provide direct sysfs access to the accelerations.
>
> We did at one point make it a requirement for the iio_chan_spec to explicitly include the IIO_CHAN_INFO_RAW bit
> rather than using the prior separate callbacks for that.  Perhaps it is missing in your driver?
>
> What is the actual driver in question?
The acutal driver is accel,gyro and magn.OK,i agree this is not a
mandatory requirement for the generic_buffer app to work.
The illegal termination of the application is due to the changes I
have done in the build_channel_array for function  seekdir(dp, 0).I
found that I can compile/test the app safely using arm tool chain or
gcc but when I am trying to compile the application using ndk(native
android tool chain ) I get errors for undefined references for these
functions below :
seekdir()
be16toh()
le16toh()
Are these functions portable?
and on cross-compiling with x86 tool chain for x86 32 bit platform I
get errors for missing headers unistd.h ,dirent.h,etc. I guess
unistd.h are the part of libc which may not be present in the tool
chain I am using.Is that the reason?