Re: Resource Temporarily Unavailable error when trying to read from the accelerator on a ThinkPad twist

Hi Srinivas.

I sent this to Reyad previously:
Here's the dmeg output: https://elad.fedorapeople.org/iio-debug/dmesg.txt
and here's the rdesc file: https://elad.fedorapeople.org/iio-debug/rdesc.txt

It's indeed a usb hub, Bus 002 Device 003: ID 0483:91d1 STMicroelectronics

So what happens is that when I use iio-sensor-proxy
(https://github.com/hadess/iio-sensor-proxy) it gets one read and gets
EAGAIN for all next reads.
So I kept it running, and while it was running I used cat on the raw
values, which were read without error. And when I ran the cat I saw
that iio-sensor-proxy managed to get another read,
it happens every time I cat, ie. if I run cat in an endless loop while
iio-sensor-proxy is running then all the reads it tries to do succeed.

I'll send you acpidump later.

--
-Elad Alfassa.