IIO for PCIe-DMA ADC

Hi there, I?m designing a PCIe driver for DMA enabled ADC. Is IIO handling
such a combo? I'm based on kernel 3.8.7.

Website:
http://wiki.analog.com/software/linux/docs/iio/iio
says "However typical DMA operated devices such as ones connected to a
high speed synchronous serial (McBSP, SPORT) or high speed synchronous
parallel (EPI, PPI) or FPGA peripherals are also subject to this
subsystem."

which is not clear enough for me to answer that question.

Thanks,
Krzysztof Sywula