About MLX90620 thermal array sensor (IR sensor)

Hi folks,

I'm working on a 16x4 thermal array sensor from Melexis which parts
number is MLX90620.

Here is the datasheet of this device:
http://www.melexis.com/Asset/Datasheet-IR-thermometer-16X4-sensor-array-MLX90620-DownloadLink-6099.aspx

This device runs with 4 operation pins including I2C SCL and SDA,
other two are VCC and ground.

The IC alone cannot operate but needs some sort of resistors and
electrical parts in form of break out board.

*But there is no change in using I2C and 5V in*

I'd like to ask you for a pointer to make driver name which I want to
put in IIO framework.

The breakout board name is RM-G212 from RoBoard and the standalone IC
name is MLX90620.

Which one will be appropriate for the driver name?

rm-g212.c ? or mlx90620.c

Sorry to bother you with such a trivial thing, but I thought the
naming must be important when someone wants to try out his mlx90620
device on Linux and looking for the driver.
(And I'm also confused)

Cheers,

Nate

--