Re: [NEW DRIVER] LPS331AP barometer sensor driver

On 13/05/13 08:27, Jacek Anaszewski wrote:
On 05/10/2013 11:31 AM, Denis CIOCCA wrote:
Hi Jacek,

for the STMicroelectronics MEMS I have wrote one common library
(common/st_sensors) that implements some common features for our devices.
Now I'm working on to submit the patch for all our barometer sensors
using
also trigger and buffer.

Hi Denis,

Could you share your code, even if it is not entirely completed,
so that I could compare it with my solution?

Thanks,
Jacek

Obviously the ideal is for you two to agree between you how to proceed but failing that I am in theory happy to take Jacek's driver in the meantime and then, when Denis' driver is feature comparable (or has
more as is likely) to then remove Jacek's.

I'll get round to reviewing Jacek's code at some point either way
as a useful exercise.

Jonathan