Re: IIO Drivers

On 02/26/2013 08:56 PM, Chris Micali wrote:
> Hello Lars,
>
> I'm doing a bit of hacking on a IIO driver based on some of your drivers on a 3.8 kernel (specifically writing a driver for a TI SPI adc.)  I've been able to get a driver up and working such that I can read directly from the in_voltage0_raw on sysfs and get the correct values but I can't seem to get buffered access working (via iio_cmdsrv.)  I've had a hard time finding any docs on this stuff and I was wondering if you could give me any pointers on where to look or who else perhaps to ask about this stuff?  Any pointers would be very much appreciated!
>
> Thanks,
> Chris

Hi,

I'm afraid except for the the documentation in
drivers/staging/iio/Documentation/, the kernel doc comments and the skeleton
driver (drivers/staging/iio/iio_simple_dummy*) there is not much additional
documentation available.

The general place to ask questions about IIO is the IIO mailinglist. I've
put it on CC, hope you don't mind.

I think we can help you best if you post your code.

- Lars