Re: [RFC] Driver for lis331dlh

On 01/02/13 12:35, Denis CIOCCA wrote:
Hi all,

On 01/02/13 11:45, Manuel Stahl wrote:
This patch adds support for the ST microsystems lis331dlh. The lis331dlh is
a three-axis accelerometer with 16-bit ADC. It has an I2C and SPI interface.

STMicroelectronics :D

the support for lis331dlh is already available in accel driver as Lars and
Jonathan says.

Guess the answer to my question is nothing at all needs adding then.
Sorry, didn't think to check if it was already there.
Denis is looking into supporting the lis3l02dq so we can kill that
driver off and just have to handle the driver in misc.  For that
we need to have a detailed discussion on their interfaces and how
we maintain them going forward (what fun).

I have not started to look it. But I think it is possible to integrate all
sensors in the same driver.

Jonathan, Lars, what about last patch for code reduction in the library? I
think it's possible merge it in the library commit...
http://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-iio/msg07648.html
I'll do that one separately.  It's a nice little tidy up but not
important and the original code is equally correct if a little more
long winded.

Will probably deal with it tomorrow.

Thanks,

Denis--