Re: STMicroelectronics drivers

On 01/18/2013 04:58 PM, Denis CIOCCA wrote:
> Hi Jonathan, Lars,
>
> I have modified some part of code and added it to common library, the remainder I think can not be moved.
> I have also modified the kconfig and makefile.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Denis

Denis this still doesn't work.

I'll send you a patch to make it actually do so.

With what you sent out in this series, simply building the lot
as modules fails.

Anyhow, patches to follow.  They are not clean but the do
work, please merge them into yours or argue why the approach
used does not work...

Jonathan