Re: [ANNOUNCE] Jens is the new libata maintainer

Hi,

On 27-08-18 21:15, Jens Axboe wrote:
On 8/27/18 11:48 AM, Hans de Goede wrote:
Thankfully, Jens offered to take over the
maintainership, and I can't think of anyone who's more qualified or
better suited.

So, please say hi to the new maintainer.

Hi Jens,

My main involvement with libata used to be the libahci_platform.c since
I once upon a time created that to have a set of default helpers for
various (mostly ARM) SoC specific AHCI drivers. I've stopped working
on the Allwinner sunxi stuff a while ago, but I still review most of
the libahci_platform.c related patches. I would not mind if you take that
over from me :)

I was hoping you'd continue doing that, at least for a short while! Time
permitting, of course.

Sure I can continue doing that I have some idea of how much work being a
maintainer is, so if I can make it a bit easier then I'll gladly help.

With that said if there are any trivial(ish) patches to libahci_platform.c
and users of libahci_platform.c and I don't respond quickly because I'm
busy feel free to just pick them up.

Regards,

Hans