Re: JMicron would like to to mail new JMB585(AHCI controller) to Linux

On Sun, 2018-04-22 at 02:03 +0000, Md Lin wrote:
> Hi Konstantin,
> There is no response for 11 days. We would appreciate it if you would
> help to ask or contact someone who would like to make sure the
> default driver supports the JMB585 EVB. Thanks in advance.

While it's not impossible you'd find someone willing to code in
exchange for free hardware it is rather a long shot in today's
environment.

I suggest you follow a more standard business strategy and either
develop the expertise required in house (this would be especially
useful if you have future plans beyond this board) or contract with
companies like Linutronix or Bootlin (formerly Free Electrons) to do
the work for you.

James