From: Md Lin
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2018 8:25 AM
To: 'linux-ide@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: JMicron would like to to mail new JMB585(AHCI controller) to Linux

Hi,
JMicron has developed new JMB585 which is a PCIe 3.0x2 to 5x SATA 6Gbps Controller and it's the succeeding product of famous JMB36x series. Linux is the most popular OS in the world so we'd like to mail JMB585 EVB to Linux. Although the design of JMB585 is to follow AHCI spec and we believe default driver can support JMB585 well, however, we would appreciate it if Linux would help to check the compatibility. Could you please provide mailing information(name, address, phone) to us? Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
MD

No, please do not mail your hardware to us -- The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium of member companies and does not handle code development. Your best course of action is to ask on the linux-ide@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx mailing list -- someone will be able to help you further to make sure the jmicron driver supports the new board.

Best regards,
Konstantin

--
Konstantin Ryabitsev