sata_dwc_460ex driver

Hello everyone,

I'm working on a SoC which embeds an IP block from Synopsys labeled
Synopsys DesignWare Cores Serial ATA AHCI Core, aka DWC_ahsata
(DWC SATA AHCI Host 6Gb/s AXI Interface).

Would the sata_dwc_460ex driver support this DWC_ahsata hardware?

I suppose I would also need to enable AHCI support, right?

What is the difference between SATA_AHCI and SATA_AHCI_PLATFORM ?

SATA_AHCI          = 971db06e09231
SATA_AHCI_PLATFORM = 1c2a49f61785e

If I understand correctly, SATA_AHCI is for platforms with a PCI bus,
while SATA_AHCI_PLATFORM is for other platforms. I probably want the
latter then?

On the analog side, the SATA PHY is also made by Synopsys.
Do I need to enable a specific driver?
I didn't see anything relevant in drivers/phy

(The documentation mentions 11 registers for tweaking the controller,
but maybe it's the boot-loader's job to set this up correctly?)

Regards.