Re: failed command: WRITE FPDMA QUEUED, suspiciously on two different disks

On 23/06/15 20:00, Sami Farin wrote:
> SMART does not show problems and disks are working OK, but I have not
> ran tests recently..

Are you running smartd, or using other monitoring tools to periodically
run smartctl against these drives?  I've had problems with this sort of
vintage of WD drives aborting other commands and resetting when making
simultaneous SMART enquiries.

BTW, looks to me like the drives are on the Intel controller, is that
correct?

Tim.

--
South East Open Source Solutions Limited
Registered in England and Wales with company number 06134732.