Can I add SAMSUNG HN-M101MBB to wiki for heavy head unloads?

Hi, list,

Recently an openSUSE user post on our local forum claiming load cycle
count issues. So I show him mine and our ATA wiki to prove the idea
that if your harddisk lifespan is still longer than 2 years then
you're away from this kinda issue.

But after some days, I have a look at my LCC again, I think I may have
the issue instead of him:

My LCC was 674085 at July.24, now it is 686664 (Aug.10).

It increased about 12000 in half a month (more than 1 per minute)

My APM value was "off" which might be 255 I think. And I didn't touch
anything unless openSUSE did something (like: detect I'm using
Thinkpad then set it 255 according to our ATA wiki, but I've replaced
my harddisk to SAMSUNG HN-M101MBB, so turns into an awkward situation)

So I change it to 254 and monitor it using this script:

#!/bin/sh
while true;
        do smartctl -a /dev/sda | grep Load ;
        sleep 60;
done

for 2 hours. LCC didn't bump up. Problem is fixed.

So I thought SAMSUNG HN-M101MBB is a protential target for our wiki,
how can I confirm this?

BTW: Can I just post demicode/smartctl/hdparm outputs in plaintext in
mail? Or post it somewhere?

Greetings

Marguerite