SATA AHCI driver question- how to enable SATA debug logging?

Hi,

We want to look into any debug data could be reported from the Linux
SATA AHCI driver, does anyone know how we get the SATA debug logging
enabled for SATA AHCI driver? Or any guideline how to configure kernel
config with debug enabled in the runtime? Appreciate anyone's help for
answering my questions. Below is kernel config we used:

Debian 5.0
Kernel:2.6.34.2 - x86_64

Thanks,

Terry