Re: understanding the cause of ATA failures

Is there a SATA backplane involved or is each drive cabled directly to the
controller?  If backplane, is it active or passive?  Whose product is it?

Is this a relatively new machine or has it been running for some months
without problems until recently?

--
Stan

Ludovico Cavedon put forth on 3/18/2010 5:13 PM: