Re: Can we get "applied" top posted?

Greg Freemyer wrote:
Jeff,

I understand the logic for not top posting in general, but I for one
rarely if ever need context to evaluate "applied".  If I'm going to
look at a patch, I do it when it is posted, not when it is applied.

Seeing the subject and then "applied" at the top of the message
content would allow me to quickly delete the email in most cases.

It would save me having to scroll through an email just to get to the
end and see that one word.

Generally I try to cut the patch and leave just the patch description... I'll try more of that.

	Jeff