Re: SATA: link online but device misclassified

Hi,

The drive I just bought:
SEAGATE 160GB SATA 7200RPM HDD

The other is a Western Digital 500GB.

The ATA controllers: Intel Corporation 82801JI (ICH10 Family) 2 port
SATA IDE Controller.

To be honest, I'm not even too concerned about the link speed, I'm
more annoyed by the long timeout at boot time.