Re: IT8212 driver seems to be broken - no DMA or functionality in general

On Mon, 18 Aug 2008 18:51:18 +0100
"Peter Wells" <pete.wells@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>
> Thanks for your help,
>
> The RAID array is back up and running now.  The device seems to take a
> little while to be recognised and there are still; some error messages
> in dmesg but it's working none the less.

Yeah the raid mode doesn't quite properly emulate ATA so causes the odd
diagnostic during probe. I need to look into that more as we now pull the
list of really present devices from the firmware.

> I've included the output of dmesg below in case it's useful.
> Hopefully it's the relevant chunk.

Thanks.

Alan