Status of NCQ for the Promise SATA 300 TX2Plus?

First, I want to thank you for producing working drivers for my card that not even Promise themselves could figure out how to make.
I tried several times to build their drivers from source, and they always fail with stupid errors.
I just wondered if an when you will build in Native Command Queue support, as the TX2Plus and my Maxtor SATA 300 500GB drive both support it in hardware.
I realize that NCQ is not the be-all end-all in enhancements, but it puzzles me that a three old driver still (apparently, unless I am leaving out a compile time parameter or kernel command line parameter) does not support it.
Oh, and if there is supposed to be a site or mailing list that I should be using instead of e-mailing here, I apologize, but it is nearly impossible to find a definitive site for the LIBATA/SATA development team.

Thanks,

-Scott