Re: excess timeouts accessing pci-sata card both ports

Hi.

Reproducible with only one disk and one card on one SATA port.
The card has 3 ports. 2 internal, 1 external. The internal closer to the external and the extrenal has the problem.

Just doing cat /dev/disk > /dev/null
or any intensive IO - it happens in less then aprox 30sec.

Or setting raid speed min and max to some high number and do a resync with multiple disks can trigger similar write error.
Anyway got already 6 different cards and all behave similarly plus one of the internal ports is rock solid while the other has problems so I take it as falty design and RMA hoprfully last time now to legaly request money back.