Re: About forcing 32bit DMA patch for AMD690G(SB600)

Shane Huang wrote:
> As Tejun mentioned, the test result on my SB600 engineering board
> (RS690 A12 +SB600 A21) is a little different from the result of Srihari.
> But I do not have other SB600 boards especially ASUS M2A-VM to do
> further debug. So if you can provide us your test result, that's really
> good.

My 5 cents: Just order the board.  These stock PC hardware are too cheap
these days, it doesn't make any sense to try to debug somewhat difficult
problem remotely if the hardware is available on the market.  Even if
you have to spend your own money, it will be money well spent compared
to the time and effort you'll have to spend in comparison - hardware is
just too cheap.

Thanks.

--
tejun