Re: sudo: User Impersonation / Receiving bugzilla status emails

Ansgar Knappheide wrote:
Hello,

I think something went wrong on your mailinglist, because I'm not aware to be member of "Kernel Bug Tracker" nor the bugzilla.kernel.org mailinglist, none the less I got an email that someone is impersonating me on "Kernel Bug Tracker" 2 days ago. Since then I'm getting email like this:

cc'ed to the list, as doubtless others have the same question

We were asked by Bart to send bugzilla email to the IDE mailing list,
which presumably you're subscribed to.

The default owner for all kernel bugzilla bugs is:

io_ide@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, which the list user is "watching".
Once each bug is assigned to a developer, the bug will no longer send
email.

-