Delkin Cardbus IDE, a.k.a. ASKA "Ninja" chipset

Mark Lord wrote:
Alan Cox wrote:
On Wed, 07 Nov 2007 17:37:07 -0500
Mark Lord <liml@xxxxxx> wrote:

delkin_cb is also missing from libata.

I was going to port it over once, but no longer have a cardbus slot
in either of my notebooks here.

Yes I looked at it but it didn't have any proper speed setting, so I
decided it wasn't actually worth doing.
..

Yeah.  No docs whatsoever, but there's more than a few users
of it out there.

Mmmm.. the NetBSD people seem to have detailed information on these chips!
There seems to be more than enough information in the NetBSD sources
to implement full timings support and full bus-master DMA support:

http://cvsweb.netbsd.org/bsdweb.cgi/src/sys/dev/ic/ninjaata32var.h?rev=1.3&content-type=text/x-cvsweb-markup
http://cvsweb.netbsd.org/bsdweb.cgi/src/sys/dev/ic/ninjaata32reg.h?rev=1.3&content-type=text/x-cvsweb-markup
http://cvsweb.netbsd.org/bsdweb.cgi/src/sys/dev/ic/ninjaata32.c?rev=1.9&content-type=text/x-cvsweb-markup

Anyone want to take this on?