CHRP PCI fixup for Pegasos IDE (looking for testers)

Hi guys,

Just a heads up here, I hammered out this little bit of code over the
weekend which "solves" the Pegasos IDE problem by making PCI native
mode work like PCI native mode should (it tweaks the ISA bridge to
steer both IDE IRQs to 14)

http://www.powerdeveloper.org/files/Pegasos/ide_fixup.c

I definitely need someone to test it though. I can't compile it and
I can't run it on a Pegasos here, and I am not sure if the fix is
being done early enough (Alan said "before pci_setup_device"..).

It would be nice to see if this interacts with Tejun's patches just
recently sent.

--
Matt Sealey <matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Genesi, Manager, Developer Relations