Re: Fwd: [LIBATA] drives not detected

On 2/25/07, Patrick Ale <patrick.ale@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 2/25/07, Bartlomiej Zolnierkiewicz <bzolnier@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dobri dan (I think, I am learning croatian and got told by a friend
this is the polish way of saying it).

Anyway,

I guess it will take a bit before I can do this test for you,
regarding the loading pata_pdc207x and all.

md3 : active raid1 sdc1[2] sdb1[0]
     117218176 blocks [2/1] [U_]
     [======>..............]  recovery = 31.8% (37313792/117218176)
finish=2503.2min speed=531K/sec

A while a go I had a southbridge that wasnt too happy about the fact
that the fan wasnt running for some weeks allready, I guess I am
feeling the pain for it now. Lot's of "Port is slow, please be
patient" warnings.

Good thing is: the disk stays in UDMA100 now, instead of dropping to
PIO mode 1. As soon as i can replace the disk, I will do the tests for
you.

So as the dmesg says: be patient :P

Thanks again for all your help,

Patrick