RE: Infinite loop on MODE-SENSE with a removable ATAPI sata device on VIA chipset

to #define ATA_DEBUG prior to generate the kernel > log.

> --
> tejun

Attached are some kernel messeges. I ran dmesg several times and
appended the output to the attached file, so there may be some
redudancy. However some of the commands or debug lines do appear to
repeat themselves. As you requested, I changed "#undef ATA_DEBUG" to
"#define ATA_DEBUG".

As far as the device is concerned, is an unreleased product of the
company I work for. That's why I did not give a name, because we don't
have an official name yet. But like I said, it is SATA, removalbe ATAPI.
If you want/need more information let me know.

Dario
-
: send the line "unsubscribe linux-ide" in