Re: [GIT PULL] percpu, cpumask, x86 updates for v2.6.30

* Luck, Tony <tony.luck@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Ingo,
>
> Thanks for looking at this ... I'll try to do some sanity checks
> on the IRQ stats to make sure that they make sense.
>
> I do question this part:
>
> > It didnt crash though: this commit has been in linux-next for 2
> > months.
>
> I've been building linux-next for ia64 at least a couple of times
> a week ... and I didn't see the build error from these changes
> there.  First time I saw it was when it showed up in Linus' tree.
> Can you check that all of your trees are in the list to pull into
> linux-next?  Perhaps this one got missed?

They are and were all there. There was no build problem here AFAICS
- just a conflict which Linus saw and resolved [correctly AFAICS].

( And i build ia64 daily, against our full tree, so i'd have noticed
  any build breakage. )

If there was something here that shouldnt have happened then let me
know and i'll trace back exactly how it happened and will prevent it
in the future.

	Ingo