Re: Ideas for a generic solution to support accelerometer lis3lv02d in Dell laptops/notebooks?

> Anyway, SMBus ARP is new thing to me, I have never heard about it or its
> usage before. Has anybody else found some device which supports it?
> Would be interesting to know if this is not just another standard which
> was not publicly deployed yet.

SMBus ARP was introduced with spec 2.0 in 2000. I personally have never
seen it used in the wild. I am biased because I am way more familiar
with embedded than, say, servers. But it tells something that we don't
have support for it in the Linux Kernel.