Re: Please pick up i2c-xlp9xx driver patches

> I wonder if either Corey or Jean could/should pick these up and submit

Plaese note that I took over I2C from Jean in late 2012...

> I tested the patches and they fix the ipmi_ssif detection issue I had.
> So I'm willing to add "Tested-by" to the patches if that helps.

Ehrm, why didn't you do this right away? This helps _a lot_! With these
tags, I might have considered them earlier. But without tags, they
surley needed a full development cycle to avoid regressions. Which means
merge window for v4.17. With tags, I could now consider them for v4.16.

Rule of thumb: If you need patches, show your interest.