Re: [wsa:renesas/sdhi-uniphier 2/22] drivers/mmc/host/tmio_mmc.h:249:2: error: implicit declaration of function 'readsw'

Hey guys,

> tree:   https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/wsa/linux.git renesas/sdhi-uniphier

buildbot is a really great and helpful service, so a lot of thanks for
that.

But please, again, drop the i2c mailing list for my personal development
branches. *Only* include the i2c list, if there is an "i2c/" prefix in
the branch name. This branch, for example, is MMC related and has
nothing to do with I2C! Or, if this is not possible, drop the I2C list
from all my branches and just mail me and the author.

The current state creates too much noise and it starts to get a little
annoying. Please let's find some fix for that. buildbot is so useful
otherwise.

Kind regards,

   Wolfram