RE: Error using at91-i2c driver in kernel 4.4.x

I didn't realize that option now existed for me.  I verified that with my older kernel the 'eeprom' file doesn't exist in sysfs, but it does with the newer kernel.  I'll leave the old method in place as backup but will default to reading from the eeprom file.

Thanks,
Bryan