Re: i2c: slave support framework improvements

I didn't read all, just found my name in this paragraph.

> > I'm also a bit surprised that you are allowed to create a new (dummy) device
> > with an address that is already taken on a downstream mux client adapter.
> > Is that a feature in the i2c core, or is it a bug? Wolfram?
>
> This is what I mean under the "populate all the slave devices beforehand".
> From the i2c bus point of view, I just adding one device per bus. It's allowed.
> From the adapter point of view, I duplicates clients with the same addr.

The slave device must be attached to the muxed adapter. There, the
address should be free. The parent adapter should be reconfigured
depending on the mux setting.

At least, that's the theory, dunno if this really works. I thought you
would be doing this already?