Re: i2c: slave support framework improvements

> There is no way to switch mux and request to BMC #2. Logically, this shouldn't
> happen too.

I see. I think I have the big picture now, thanks for the heads up.

However, I am not sure what recommendations I can give to you. I'd start
with adding reg_slave to the muxed adapters and then try to reconfigure
the real adapter when the mux switches (I assume you did that already).
But I don't have the bandwidth to dive into that and see what gory
details come up. Maybe Peter Rosin has something to add, though?