Re: i2c: removal of s6000 driver

Hi Daniel,

> After exchanging some mails with Stretch (now Exar), it is still uncertain
> if the Linux port ever made it into a product.

Thanks for keeping at it!

> The good news is that Exar doesn't mind me sharing the overlay.
> You can download it from this page: http://www.emlix.com/download/

That is nice.

> Trying to build CONFIG_XTENSA_PLATFORM_S6105 in mainline will fail.
> Mainline never accepted all of our patches and this apparently led to
> two arrays being mixed when 759c67e87bce was merged.

That not ;) Anyhow, my latest pull-request includes the removal of the
s6000 I2C driver. There is the designware driver if anyone feels like
it. It doesn't really look like there will be one, though. Sounds like
this platform is a good candidate for removal, but I will leave this up
to you guys...

Regards,

   Wolfram