Re: Transaction timeout issue with Temperature sensor driver on 2.6.32 kernel.

> If the code is from MontaVista, ask them for help, not us. Maybe they
> know of the issue and/or have an updated driver to offer.

Extremely sorry jean, I believed that the bug could be in bus driver and hence
posted here thinking it could be an known issue and may be a patch is available
for 2.6.32.

> the real thing, unmodified. One important point though is that a large
> part of the code appears to depend on the kernel version being < or >=
> to 2.6.30. As you switched from kernel version 2.6.21 to kernel version
> 2.6.32, you are actually no longer using the same code as before. Maybe
> there's a bug in the part of the code which runs on kernels >= 2.6.30.

Finally my driver is working and user space program could read the temperature
correctly. The i2c-i801.c file you gave me yesterday worked like a
charm. The issue
is with the bus driver in MVL code.

Below is the result from my user space program.

> peci_test
CPU_0 CORE_0(0x18) => Temp : 48
CPU_0 CORE_1(0x1A) => Temp : 48
CPU_1 CORE_0(0x1B) => Temp : 45