Re: State of arbitration and i2c_gpio?

Hi Matthias,
I remember Viresh was working on this support sometimes ago where he added gpio based arbitration recovery on i2c-core.

http://lwn.net/Articles/485046/

I am also looking to use the gpio based arb recovery mechanism for the i2c-tegra.c.

As this recovery will be generic, better to have this in common place so that many driver can use this. Also the provision should be there to configure pin as gpio and non-gpio mode.

Thanks,
Laxman