Re: [libgpiod] - fast writing while waiting for edge events

Hello Bartosz,
I am writing a libgpiod 2 C# binding/abstraction for the dotnet
community that I want to use personally. My use case is to monitor
edge events from a hardware PWM signal, to react by reading some other
GPIOs in a relatively short amount of time. This is likely a very
specific use case but my goal is to make the binding cover as much
uses cases as possible. And before searching for an alternative (like
writing a kernel driver or so) I wanted to make sure I am not doing
things wrong.

Regards Mathias