Re: Is consumer documentation correct?

Hi Alexandre,

long time no C! :D

On Fri, Oct 30, 2020 at 3:36 PM Alexandre Courbot <gnurou@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> So yeah the documentation (which I have written as far as I can
> remember) looks a bit clumsy at best and I probably should amend it a
> bit. Now I don't want to give the impression that these functions
> should be used as they absolutely should not. :)

Yes pretty please with sugar on top can you send a patch to clear
this up once and for all so I don't have to!

FYI when it comes to GPIO descriptor refactoring we are churning
along with it, my tentative plan is to finish it before I retire.
I still have ~22 years until regular retirement age in Sweden so
I think I might be able to pull it off!
If you would feel an urge to jump in and help out here is the TODO:
https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/tree/drivers/gpio/TODO

Thanks in advance,
Linus Walleij