[RFC] gpiolib-acpi: make sure we trigger edge events at least once on boot

Hi All,

On some systems using edge triggered ACPI Event Interrupts, the initial
state at boot is not setup by the firmware, instead relying on the edge
irq event handler running at least once to setup the initial state.

This patch makes the gpiolib-acpi code trigger edge type events once at
boot to make sure the missing setup of initial state is done.

See the commit message for more details.

This patch is a RFC atm because I've not yet been able to test that it
actually fixes the USB mux issues described in the commit message, I
should be able to test this in about a week from now.

I'm posting this as a RFC now as I thought it would be good to get to
discussion on this started now.

Regards,

Hans