Bit-level consistency between two ext3 filesystems

Hello,

I am working on improving the resiliency of a storage system using ext3.

I will maintain two ext3 partitions of identical size on two different machines.
If each partition stores the same files, what are the sources of
bit-level inconsistencies between the two partitions?  Is there any
nondeterminism?

For example, between two otherwise identical partitions, the HTREE
hash seeds are different in the superblock. How might this impact the
downstream bits in the partitions?

You can assume that all files will be saved in the same order, and all
timestamps and stat output are identical between files.

Thank you for your time,
Eitan