Re: [LSF/MM TOPIC] linux servers as a storage server - what's missing?

On 01/10/2012 07:53 AM, Ric Wheeler wrote:
> On 01/09/2012 02:59 PM, Tom Coughlan wrote:

To advance this further, I've submitted a BoF proposal 'Storage
Management on Linux' for the Collab Summit.

I would be available for a joint talk as an introduction if someone
would be interested ...

Cheers,

Hannes
hare@xxxxxxx			      +49 911 74053 688