shrinking set of cifs fixes to merge for 2.6.39 to small set

Since it is already past the merge window (was waiting to discuss some
fixes with others at the fs summit last week before merge),  I shrunk
the list of cifs patches waiting for merge (in cifs-2.6.git) to a much
smaller set of more critical ones. See below. (I moved the others
temporarily to a for-2.6.40 branch in cifs-2.6.git).  We (Jeff,
Shirish, I etc.) need to build/test more with this set before sending
though.

Jeff Layton (8):
      cifs: check for private_data before trying to put it
      cifs: replace /proc/fs/cifs/Experimental with a module parm
      cifs: always do is_path_accessible check in cifs_mount
      cifs: fix broken BCC check in is_valid_oplock_break
      cifs: set ra_pages in backing_dev_info
      cifs: clean up length checks in check2ndT2
      cifs: clean up various nits in unicode routines (try #2)
      cifs: wrap received signature check in srv_mutex

Steve French (6):
      Allow user names longer than 32 bytes
      Max share size is too small
      Elminate sparse __CHECK_ENDIAN__ warnings on port conversion
      various endian fixes to cifs
      [CIFS] cifs: clarify the meaning of tcpStatus == CifsGood
      [CIFS] Warn on requesting default security (ntlm) on mount

--
Thanks,

Steve