Re: [Lsf] Preliminary Agenda and Activities for LSF

On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 6:36 AM, James Bottomley
<James.Bottomley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Since LSF is less than a week away, the programme committee put together
> a just in time preliminary agenda for LSF.  As you can see there is
> still plenty of empty space, which you can make suggestions (to this
> list with appropriate general list cc's) for filling:

Hi James,

I would like to give a session on Ext4 snapshots overview and
development status update.
Perhaps on the 2nd day?

I would also like to run a session on common API's and common challenges
for snapshotting file systems (ext4, ocfs2, nilfs2 and btrfs are the
ones I know of).

Amir.