Upcoming fanotify API changes

Hi Jan,

This is an early heads up on upcoming patches for next cycle.
There are several more API changes proposed for next cycle,
none of which should surprise you and you may have seen previous
version of the patches in the past.

Branches (denoted in [] below) are available on my github [1],
rebased on v4.20-rc1 and tested with some WIP LTP tests [2].
Matthew Bobrowski has volunteered to help me with the LTP tests
and man page updates for the new APIs :)

I was going to wait for a while before starting to send patches,
but let me know if you want me to start posting.

Note that the first 3 batches (fsnotify_dentry,fanotify_unpriv,
fanotify_fid) are independent and you can take either by itself,
although fanotify_fid doesn't make a lot of sense without neither
fanotify_unpriv nor fanotify_dentry.

Thanks,
Amir.

[1] https://github.com/amir73il/linux/commits/fanotify_dentry
[2] https://github.com/amir73il/ltp/commits/fanotify_dentry

[fanotify_dentry] - Enhanced fanotify API
 (depends on fanotify_fid,fsnotify_dentry)
 fanotify: report FAN_ONDIR/FAN_ON_CHILD to listener of dentry events
 fanotify: add support for create/attrib/move/delete events
 fanotify: support events with data type FSNOTIFY_EVENT_DENTRY
 fanotify: return only user requested event types in event mask (Matthew)

[fanotify_fid] - New fanotify API
 fanotify: enable FAN_REPORT_FID init flag
 fanotify: copy event fid info to user
 fanotify: encode file identifier for FAN_REPORT_FID
 fanotify: classify events that hold a file identifier
 fanotify: define the structures to report a unique file identifier
 fanotify: rename struct fanotify_{,perm_}event_info

[fanotify_unpriv] - New fanotify API
 fanotify: support limited functionality for unprivileged users

[fsnotify_dentry] - Infrastructure cleanup - no logic changes
 fsnotify: send event type FSNOTIFY_EVENT_DENTRY to super block mark
 fsnotify: make MOVED_FROM a dentry event
 fsnotify: simplify API for filename events
 fsnotify: annotate filename events
 fsnotify: pass dentry instead of inode when available