Re: [LSF/MM TOPIC] Support for case-insensitive lookups

This is of interest to me (could help Samba performance a lot if file
system optionally supports this), and other filesystems
(cifs.ko) could trivially advertise when the underlying mount (the
target volume) is case insensitive.

--
Thanks,

Steve