RFC improving amount of content in 5.11

I am disappointed with how little content is making it into 5.10

So I was wondering what we can do generally and i can do specifically

to improve this.

My comment

Though we are a low volume list, anything non trivial takes about 8 revisions.

My suggestion is that we all try to give the developer our big first

pass review within a week of the patch landing and try to cut the

revisions down to 3.

Tom